How to Change a Unit/Site from One Unit Type to Another
– If the unit/site did NOT have previous bookings on it:
- Go to Setup > Business Setup > 7. Unit Types>Units>Features
- Expand the Unit Setup panel
- Expand the Unit Type Label tree list on the left and select the Unit to be changed
- Under Unit Type, select the new Type.
– If the unit/site has already had a booking on it:
- Go to Unit Type Setup> Select the Unit Type that the units will be moved to>
- Add the number of units you will be adding to this New Unit Type
- Go to Unit Setup> Select the new Unit Type Label for the units and label the new units accordingly with the same numbering/naming.
After this, move any current/future bookings to the newly placed Units under the new Type
- Go to Unit Setup
- Go to the old Units and Select the Decommissioned box to close those units on the grid.
- You can also use the Sort button to sort that new unit/site order of appearance on your grid