Making a Payment
Submitting the new booking from either, 'Rez Quote' or 'Calendar Tool' options will save the new booking to the grid, by default the process redirects you to the Credit Card Payment screen section on the Guest Folio tab to pay the account.
The payment screen allows you to safely record your Guest's Credit Card details off site with the Payment Gateway Provider. This is a secure PCI compliant process. Selecting the cancel button will allow you to exit out of the Credit Card process to make a payment using a different payment type.
Credit Card Payments
From the Credit Card payment section of the Guest Folio panel:
- Select a Card Type from the dropdown
- Enter the Credit Card details, don’t forget the CVV number, click Submit.
- The payment is confirmed when the Print Selector Screen appears.
The Credit Card Details are never stored on the RezExpert database, due to our out of scope policy. The policy enforces the rules put in place for PCI Compliancy by the Major Credit Card Industry members.
- Select either the email, or print the PDF Confirmation (Attachment) options to send an email confirmation or print the confirmation.
Cash / Other Payment
If a Credit Card is not being used, click on the Cancel button in the Action Header. This will reopen the Guest Folio tab and display the two payment option buttons. Clicking on the Payment button will open the Payments/Transfers section of the panel tab, where the type of payment for the transaction can be selected.
- From the dropdown, select the Payment Type.
- Enter the amount being paid at that time, or use the pre populated balance amount in the field. Push Post.
- Push the Submit button to save the payment to the guest folio.
- The Print Selector – Confirmation screen will display.