Performing a Quote
Availability Calendar Tool
The Availability Calendar Tool is the primary quoting tool. It provides the operator a greater degree of flexibility when performing a quote. The Calendar Tool is located on the right hand side of the Chrome Bar Action Header Bar. This allows you to change many aspects of the reservation, such as:
- Rate Group
- Check-In and Check-Out dates
- Add Discounts
- Adjust the number of Occupants
- Create Group Bookings
- Displays how many units for all types that are available
- Maximum amount of days available for extending the booking and more.
When the red and white date is clicked, a calendar will appear. Select a an arrival date and edit the number of nights for the stay. When you are ready, Press submit. The Booking Quote screen will be displayed.
You can see at a glance:
- Accommodation Types available- an upgrade in the quote perhaps?
- Group bookings created (Demo Restricted)
- Maximum occupancy- a family of 10 will not suit a one bedroom basic cabin
- Maximum availability extension- if the guest wants to extend the reservation
- Minimum and maximum rates- if a peak period is entered during the date range of the booking.
- As alterations to the booking are made, the Rez Details quote screen is dynamically updated to reflect the combination selected.
- Press the submit button to make the reservation and add your client details in the Guest Folio panel.
Reservation Quote Button
The Rez Quote is useful for phone or walk-in quoting.
- Select the Unit Type and highlight/drag the required date range from either grid view.
- Note that a Pencil-In can be created from here as well and it will block online inventory also.
- Press the ‘Rez Quote’ button on the Chrome Bar Action Header – this produces a Standard Occupant-Base Rate Quote on the Unit Type, for the number of nights selected.
- To convert the quote to a reservation, click the ‘New Booking’ button at the bottom left of the Quote Panel.
- The Guest Folio panel will display, where you can add a guest, update occupants, change rates or include offers or discounts to the Quote. When you are finished, hit the Submit button to save the booking to the grid and make a payment.