RezExpert – Right Click Menu for Reservations
Operators are able to access quick additional options for a selected reservation by using the right click button on the mouse or pad.
Using the right click on a reservation will provide multiple options for a quick changes or access to speed up reservation handling within the Availability Grid.
On the Availability Grid, select the reservation using the right hand button on the mouse or pad.
The Right Click menu will appear with the following options:
- Guest Folio – opens the reservation’s Guest Folio
- Move Reservation – opens the Available Units box to select a new site/unit
- Check In – opens the Rez Status box to check in. Available on reservations due to check in – past their check in date.
- Check Out – opens the Rez Status box to check out reservation. Only available on Checked in Reservations past their Check out date
- Cancel – opens the Rez Status box to cancel the reservation
- Make Sale – opens the New Sale/Quote screen to process through a sale
- Make Payment – opens the Charges/Payments tab to process through a payment
- Add Reservation – add another reservation to the selected reservation – creating a group reservation
- Split – splitting reservation
- Print Statement – opens the Print Statement print selector screen to print/email a Reservation Statement Summary/Detail
- Print Other – opens the Print Other print selector screen to print/email a Tax Invoice/Receipt, Check in form etc.
- Charges/Payments – opens the Charges/Payments tab.
- View History – opens the History tab of the Guest Folio.