2 Action Buttons
• Click the Add button to add a new Business or Season setting
• Click the Cancel button to cancel any unsaved changes and refresh the page
• Click the Submit button to save changes you have made
• Click the DEL button to remove the desired Business/Season date setting
3 Business Open and Close Dates
This allows the user to set the dates when the business will be opened and
closed. Multiple closed dates can be set. This is done by typing “closed” in the
Label field when Add is clicked as shown in 5. During the closed dates, the
grid will be unavailable for bookings on the property management grid and on
the web interface.
4 Season Open and Close Dates
The season panel maintains the dates for the specific ‘seasons’ at your
property. Press the Add button to create a Season.
1. You can create as many seasons as required for your business and for any
2. Creating multiple seasons, high, low and mid seasons for example, will
automatically create the same seasons columns to input your property rates in
the Rates Setup Panel.
Creating Seasons will create an additional label on the Reservation's Till Tape, for example Peak.